Skip to content
How do catering orders work?
- Your customer builds their order with a custom catering package and/or other items.
- Customers can opt to either schedule the event right away or request a quote.
- Customer then selects a Delivery Type (pickup, delivery, serviced catering) and schedules a date and time.
- Next, the customer can submit their order (customer is not charged until the day of the event).
- Your Catering Coordinator and/or store manager is notified by email and/or text (custom notifications can be set) when an order is submitted. In the event a customer requests a quote, the catering coordinator is to follow up with the customer to answer any questions and process the final order in the dashboard.
- The customer is automatically charged for the order the morning of their scheduled catering event, and the order information is sent to the kitchen printer to be prepared.